Key performance indicators (KPIs) are measurements that help us understand and evaluate how well we are doing in achieving important goals. Each is a statistic that is intended to provide an indicator, not a thorough understanding. Retention rate is a good example - knowing the rate provides us with useful information, but other methods of assessment must be used to understand what's behind the measure.
The KPIs described in this site are organized around core functions undertaken by departments within Student Affairs. To see the KPIs from one of our departments, click on the department name to the right of this screen. From there, select the KPI you'd like to see.
KPIs are one element of the overall assessment program of the Division of Student Affairs. The complete program description is available here.
For further information on these indicators, contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.
Please select a department to continue:
- Career Services
- Dean of Students
- Including: Discipline and Orientation
- Division of Student Affairs
- Financial Aid
- Maucker Union
- Including: Student Activities and Greek Life
- Multicultural Education
- Including: Housing and Dining
- University Health Services
- Including: Student Health Clinic, Counseling Services, Disability Services, Heath Education, and Wellness and Recreation Services
- University Registrar